- 4 6-8 ounce skin-on salmon fillets about one inch thick
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Heat the grill to 450 degrees to 550 degrees.
- Coat the flesh side of the salmon fillets with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the salmon, skin side down, with the lid closed for around seven minutes or until the fish lightens in color, becomes more firm to the touch and you can lift the salmon without it sticking to the cooking grates.
To read more, pick up a copy of the May/June issue of LiveIt magazine.