Submitted by Lila Deweber
1 large can of peaches
1 cup flour
1 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour peaches (undrained) in the pan. Cut peaches into quarters, this allows a piece of peach in every bite.
- Mix all dry ingredients together, including flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Sprinkle over the peaches.
- Whisk the egg in a separate bowl and work the egg into the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix together half a cup of sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg and pour over the top.
- Melt the butter and pour on the top as the final layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!