It’s Always Autumn shares 20 of her favorite, unique DIY photo gifts – perfect for any occasion.
1. These photo coasters from Beauty and Bedlam can be made for only $1 a set if you have a few everyday supplies on hand.
2. Use a photo to personalize a clock with this tutorial from Rosy Red Buttons – her example uses an engagement photo, but a family photo or picture of children or grandchildren would work just as well.
3. This circular “family tree” print from Cactus & Olive is not only beautiful, it’s a meaningful keepsake. Use Photoshop to make one of your own, or purchase a custom design.
4. I think this simple photo display from Natalme is simply lovely and would make a great gift – the recipient can easily switch out photos to keep it current.
5. A simple wooden box and an accordion folded card stock make a great home for a pretty pull-out photo album. Combine photos of grandkids and notes or drawings from the children for an extra special gift. From It’s Always Autumn.
6. I love this unique idea from Under The Sycamore for a photo lampshade.
7. This photo letter from Ryan Greenleaf Photography is a great DIY photo gift.
8. The gals at Eighteen25 always comes up with the easiest projects that end up looking fantastic. This circle punch photo collage makes a big impact with minimal work.
9. Who wouldn’t love a heart photo display? Print small square photos and arrange them in a heart shape on a large canvas and you have a beautiful, personalized photo gift. Tutorial from It’s Always Autumn.
10. Moms Who Click has a great tutorial for turning an inexpensive clear phone case into a DIY photo case.
11. These simple DIY photo display balls would make a great gift for just about anyone – they’re a great way to spruce up a desk at work or home.
12. Say Yes shows you how to take your instagram photos and turn them into beautiful notecards.
13. This photo frame memory wreath via Infarrantly Creative is simply lovely.
14. These photo pillows from Country Living are made using ink jet fabric sheets available on Amazon.
15. Lil Blue Boo made photo charms from popsicle sticks! I can’t believe how great they look.
16. Here’s another take on a photo charm – this one uses Sculpey clay for a polaroid look (from Ambrosia Creative).
17. Ambrosia Creative has another cute mini polaroid project – these are magnets.
18. Use the free printables I shared recently to make an easy personalized photo calendar gift for under $5!
19. Gift coupons are often the best idea. Make them extra special using favorite photos with this tutorial from Bubby and Bean.
20. These photo bud vases are made from PVC pipe and make a gorgeous centerpiece. (Mod Podge Rocks)
If you’re going to give a gift, make it one from the heart!SHARE THIS: